Step 1 – Apply to 移行细胞癌
Complete the free online application for admission.
- Read all the application questions carefully and do your best to respond to everything accurately.
- Skipping a response or giving an incomplete answer (i.e. not providing your social security number or failing to indicate that you plan to apply for financial aid) will create additional steps for you later.
- To qualify for general admission, you must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, or be 18 years of age or older and be able to benefit from a program of study at Tidewater Community College.
Attend a Steps to Enroll Information Session: After submitting your application, attend this session to lead you through your steps to enroll.
Step 2 – Apply for 金融援助
To optimize funding options, you should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You can find step-by-step instructions on how to apply 在这里.
Once you submit your FAFSA, be sure to monitor your My移行细胞癌 account for 要做 项目 needed to process your financial aid. Your 要做 项目 are found in the Message Center in SIS.
Step 3 – Login to your account
- 登录到 my移行细胞癌 to check for any holds on your account.
- 单击 SIS图标
- 点击 My Student Information 盒子
- Your holds list will be listed on the right side of the window. 点击 Details to view additional information for the item.
- Follow the instructions shown on the screen to have the hold removed from your file. If you have questions, contact the department listed on the screen for more information.
- Refer to the email you received after applying for your student number, 用户名, and instructions for accessing your account. If you have trouble accessing your account, please contact us at 757-822-1111 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4 – Determine College Readiness
Complete the following questionnaire before attending an advising session. This questionnaire helps determine which English and math courses are you ready for.
登录 to complete the questionnaire.
If English is your second language, please take the English as a Second Language (ESL) Placement Test.